Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SERIOUSLY??? WHAT THE EFF!??!


WHO IS THAT?



Yeah that's me! In a nine west brand jeans - size 12! (I had some help in the lycra dept getting these zipped up)



Yep and that's my behind too! Brooklyn said I still have "pointy things" on my thighs. yes dear, thank Grandma Chrissy for those saddle bags.



Still have a ways to go. I haven't been able to get to the gym since the end of July because of this back thing. So I am frustrated with my weight loss - but I haven't gained any weight. I am at just above 90lbs. And know that if I was able to do any cardio or weights I could be down at least 100 - but oh well. About the back I am going to have to have the discectomy - I have a disc that it herniated so badly between my l4 -l5 that it is pressing the peripheral nerve against the spinal column above. So it feels like I have a charlie horse from my left buttock to my calf - on a good day. So the Dr. will be cutting that part of the disc off and then clearing the disc between l5-s1 out as it is pressing on my sciatic. Fun stuff - don't be jealous! On a bad day it feels like a charlie horse on fire. I am going to try to wait until Christmas break, I can't afford to miss my chemistry class. Cholesterol update - it went up again. The only reason that makes sense as to why it goes up is that my parents passed down some crappy cholesterol gene. It is still in the 170's so nothing to worry about. And I just resized my wedding rings down to a 6.

So luckily I had a friend who was between a size 8 -14 in the year after she had twins give me a bunch of handmedowns- see the entire outfit above - so these levis can rest peacefully in the goodwill bag!facebook officially killed my blog. sorry - i post pictures of the girls there - I will post some of the kids - eventually to my blog

11 comments:

Greta said...

Wahoo for you. Keep it up. It is like reading the Biggest Loser. Too bad I don't have 100K to give you.

Me said...

VaVaVaVOOOOOM!! You are a hottie! Seriously, look at your waist. I am so proud of you, you ROCK!!

Lindsey said...

You look great! And I like your new outfit much better than the one below, no offense to people who wear high waisted tapered jeans!

Ben and Taryn said...

Wow Erica!!! You look amazing...I am totally jealous! Good job Girl!!

Ruthykins said...

that's great that you fit into those jeans. i think they look great. sorry to hear about your discs. that sounds just awful.

Candice said...

You look AWESOME! And I totally know what you're talking about with your back. Lydia's gap is in the L4 - L5 region. If I didn't have her, I wouldn't know what the crap you were saying! I guess I should have taken anatomy in school.

Jewels said...

You look amazing! Good for you!

Tara said...

Holy Crap Erica!!! I am so behind on talking to you apparently. I didn't even know you were losing weight, let alone huge amounts of it. Good for you. You look FANTASTIC!!! What are you doing to lose weight? Maybe I can get some motivation from you :).

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Erica! Wowzers! Good job! That is blood, sweat, and tears baby! I know because Ephraim and I have been trying to diet ourselves. We try not to eat after 7:00 and I eat fruit for breakfast. It has been working! What kind of diet are you doing?
You have always look beautiful so that hasn't changed. Wish I knew what to do to help you with your back. You deserve to take it easy though. You have been working your little bum off! Oh yeah, I am back to blogging again!

Jess said...

I have not read your blog in forever and look at you! You look amazing! Wow, what a great accomplishment. I was thinking the same thing as Holly when I saw the picture of you in the "mom jeans". Perfect for that SNL skit. :)

The Gilles Family said...

AMAZING. You rock, Erica! Congratulations on your journey! (And LOL on the lesbian mom jeans!)