Tuesday, January 5, 2010

double jeopardy

So recently it was brought to my attention in a very Jr. High fashion that certain people think that I have been talking badly about them. This infuriates me to NO END!
Cause the people who are closest to me and this situation know that I have stayed above the fray the entire time! I MEAN ENTIRE TIME!!! These people have yet to fill me in on anything that I may have said -

SO - my question is this: Do the laws of double jeopardy apply to B*S and gossip?? Cause I got NONE of the joy or satisfaction of gossipping!

Since I have already been: ACCUSED, CONVICTED AND PUNISHED for this crap - shouldn't I at least get the joy or satisfaction of spreading some juicy rumors?

Soooo as I ponder this for a few more days the pros versus the cons - I may be able to come up with something really really juicy. hahaha

Actually, I have been trying to get over my butt hurt and just let it go - but if I can't check back in a few days...I may have some really great gossip!


**** DISCLAMER: THE VIEWS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ON MY BLOG DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OR OPINIONS HELD BY ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS ****

5 comments:

Ruthykins said...

i wouldn't do it. whoever thinks you are spreading gossip is themselves spreading gossip. just stay out of it, is my advice. the Lord knows who's being good, and that what really matters.

Erica said...

thanks Ruth!
I really am not going to stoop to that level - I just wanted to vent it out for a bit.

kristin said...

I totally agree with Ruth! We are way out of High school and all that nonsense. You know what you did and didn't do, and you will be able to rest easy.
Vent away though, it makes it easier for you to not hang on to things.

Greta said...

Vent to your husband because that is what he is there for and then let it go. The hurt and frustration always hurts you WAY more then the other person.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Erica, what's going on? I hope you are okay.