Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pictures from May-June

Brooklyn eating and being goofy at the party
We let the kids make their own ice cream sundaes and had every topping imaginable. Aria got a little crazy!!

Dagen - being the super spaz we expect when he's invited!
Shortly after this picture was taken I had to rescue him - he was stuck upside down.
Team 1 in the dress up model contest. Aria, Athena, Kyndra and Cindee

Team 2 Brooklyn's team...Zach, Dagen, Brooklyn and Jacob (he thinks he's a model??)
The girls before the apple bob
Brooklyn doesn't mess around ....she gets in there!

Brooklyn and Penelope, Don and April's niece
Ava eating my shoelaces - the other day she chased me down in the kitchen trying to rip my flip flops off of my feet to chew them!
My group for the Virginia City field trip. I got all boys...and Brooklyn.
Ava actually happy to be in her car seat
Brooklyn in the little kid desks in the Old 4th Ward school house.

Brooklyn in Jail. Jacob and Dagen standing guard.
GO REDWINGS!!!!!


Naliea jumping on the tramp w Brooklyn


Don and Brooklyn with the Super Scrubber ! Ever know a man to be so happy to get cleaning supplies
Walking in the grass!
We like these angles...they make us look tall
She is so beautiful!





1 comment:

Me said...

I love the one of Don walking with Ava in the grass.