Sunday, August 10, 2008

SO??

Shortly after I finished posting today I talked to My Realtor who I work with all the time....She deals in higher end stuff - ya know?

Yeah - Ok just talked to Holly, who is a Realtor in Vegas, any way she sent me a ton of listings down there....and it could very well be a big possibility us moving back down there.
We can get a newer house with a pool!! We have chosen a few that we wouldn't mind taking a closer look at!!

SO WE ARE THINKING ABOUT SELLING OUR CARSON CITY HOUSE!!!!!! ANY TAKERS??? We are thinking about listing it for a bargain price of 225,000!!!! Come on you know you want it?!?!
And then we will just have to find a job transfer for the Man and we are good to go!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! Ü I miss you like crazy and I can usually be pretty helpful in a pinch Ü Best of luck with whatever happens.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I want to move to Vegas...That would be awesome to have a swimming pool! Plus I would have another really cool place to visit! Hee. Hee.

Cari J said...

Move back!! There are some great houses in my neighborhood for rock bottom prices...I should know, I watched them drop to these insanely low levels 6 months after we bought ours. Yee haw!! Then you could have your brother for your bishop!! :) Seriously though...come back!!