Friday, April 24, 2009

More Vegas Pictures - find the lie post



Almost done with pictures about 1/3 of the way through still have the day we went swimming, the night with the Browns by far my most emotional night and arguably Don's fav since they had 4 tvs plugged into halo

Ava playing peak-a- boo in the sheers








For some reason Ava loved putting the m&m bags on her head and walking around with them on there



Ava loves pizza


Becky's (Bedier-Medsker) kids 2 of them, don't think I got one of the baby






Zach and Brayden and the M&M race car



Brayden, Zach and Brooklyn






The kids at the Brooklyn Bridge, NY,NY -- Riley said the real one is better - Then the girls went on the roller coaster there - had a great time - then off to Circus Circus adventure dome, I left my camera in the car - dang it! But they had a great time there we stayed 3 1/2 hours. I found a bench after half an hour told them to check in with me ever 2 rides and I played tetris. I am so LAME - day too was much more low key. Pizza at the hotel, a trip to M&M and Coke world we rode the class bottle elevavator, then back to the hotel and the let the crazys unleashed





4/8 of the Bidwell Cousins ....... some ones expecting ...and it's not me








Going a bit stir crazy in the hotel room







Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Hear No Evil --- love lex and riley's eyes



Don't make me SlAP YOU! Go get my money! Hahaha Seriously though - he is one good lookin kid



Riley and his "B* Slap Pimp Ring" I didn't call it that to him - I edited my self -





I think that Ava looks like Jordyn Barber (as a baby) in these pictures
a

3 comments:

Me said...

whu? huh? someone is expecting what? a baby? i don't get it, but I know it AINT ME EITHER!

Ben and Taryn said...

Haha so funny Erica. I was wondering who was expecting but then wondered if that was the "lie post" part. Can't wait for more pictures and thanks for the comments.

Erica said...

Yeah, it's funny that people were calling holly, makes me laugh.
i just wanted to incite a little frenzy.