Sunday, April 19, 2009

Need to know -- if you are coming

So we had a wonderful spring vacation! We got to see friends and family - I missed some friends though - Linda - Sorry I flaked on you!

I will post pictures soon - I have one more essay to write and a test to study for.

I just need to get a head count - if you are planning to come to Don's graduation and lunch in.

You do not need a ticket to get in to the graduation, so come if you can. But I am catering the food so I need an idea of how many people we are feeding. We will be having the lunch in at the C-Hill church, not that I don't love all of those coming - I just don't know that I want you all in my house! : )

So please let me know! Text me or comment. Thanks

2 comments:

Tara said...

It was so awesome seeing you guys! I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting. We will not be able to make it up there for the graduation..... but we are so proud of Don! Congratulations! Have fun and we will miss you guys.

Me said...

we are still trying to make it work money wise. I will let you know for sure in a day or 2. cool?