Friday, May 16, 2008

Special Fast

We are doing a special fast this Sunday.

The Governor just announced another round of budget cuts. State agencies are required to produce a minimum of 14% savings, this will almost guarantee lay offs.

Don has the years of seniority with the State but not much with the agency he is at currently. So depending on how they slice the lay off pie - we just don't know.

So I would grately appreciate extra prayers that Don's job remain safe.

Thank you all. We appreciate it.

4 comments:

Me said...

I saw this too late, but we will pray today and fast this week. not the whole week, I mean one day. let me know how it goes. will the stress of this go away already! you guys have been going through this too much.

I wanna see Roxi pics too!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

HEY Erica! What's up? I love this blog thing. It's so fun to reconnect with those I haven't talked to forever like the BIDWELL GIRLS!! Roxi said she saw you last weekend and it was great. I'll be checkin in on you once in awhile. I'm sorry about the stress of your husbands job. I hope everything turns out okay. Take care!! Keep in touch!

chanel said...

Hey Erica! I haven't checked in on you in forever!!! Ava is getting so big! You have such cute girls!! I LOVE that you were the only mom dressed up at the mom's day thing- YOU ROCK!

You'll be in our prayers for the job thing too!
Hang in there!

Candice said...

I hope everything goes well for you guys! We'll be praying for you!