Thursday, May 8, 2008

when did this happen?

When did I become not cool any more?

I remember shopping with my mom and having to pick out clothes for her because she was stuck in another demension. I swore I would never become that person.

I lied. I rely so heavily on other peoples opinions lately, partly because I am not Ok with my body image, but I have taken it to a new low. I have to get a new glasses and I can't decide what I want or what looks good on me so I have gone to a new all time low. I take pictures of me in the glasses and texting them to Holly, Don and Becky.

When did I become so uncool??

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

It's ok...I took my mom with me the last time I picked out glasses because she would give me the most honest opinion of what they looked like on me. So don't feel bad lol. Oh and that squirrel post is hilarious. Glad you caught him! And your girls are beautiful. I can't get over Ava's chubby cheeks and that pout that never smiles. So cute!! Hope you have a good one!

Candice said...

Wow, you have been busy today! I love all the pictures and posts. Your girls are so adorable. I could just look at pictures of them all day. Keep up the posting, I love reading them!

Me said...

to answer your question, I would say it happened a very long time ago. Maybe when you started driving the blue truck with the primer grey shell. ya, that was when I realized it.


heehee