Friday, July 25, 2008

Mom and Dad's Carson City Visit & Last Football Game

My dad was scoping out my neighbor's bass boat while we played outside. My mom is trying to Ava to smile.
Ava - still not smiling!
Still...no smile
Brooklyn's impression of Ava
Ava playing with Grandma in the grass
Playing on the blanket
Brooklyn getting ready for a throw
Leaving the huddle
This is right before her "big play" but she ran right by me so all I have of her running passed is her butt... I wasn't ready!

Grandpa and Ava
Ava's flower crown
Hating her flower crown
Grandma fixing it



My parents met us here in Carson City before driving over to San Fransisco.



They were able to make it to Brooklyn's last football game of the season. She was so happy to have them cheering for her. She played very well and they even passed the ball to her a couple of times. She made 3 very good plays. She is awesome! And as the usual for Brooklyn, she was the only girl the last 4 games.



My mom made Ava a "hippy flower crown" which she didn't like - AT all. I wish I remembered how to make those. My mom used to try and teach us while we were at the park watching my brother's baseball games.



2 comments:

Me said...

Go Brookie! She is a good athlete.
Can I call Ave Grimace? I was cracking up at the "flip book" sequence of pictures. grandma trying to get her to smile, Ava not smiling, still no smile. heehee That was so nice of Mom and Dad to go up there.

Mom said...

Ah, We had so much fun. It makes my heart smile.