Friday, July 25, 2008

Soccer Camp and Randomness

Brooklyn had soccer camp last week. It wasn't nearly as traumatic as last years. She never came home crying. However on about the 3rd day she said that during their lunch break all the kids were talking about what their parents did for a living she said that her dad used to work with "mentally retarded people" and now works with troubled kids. And this boy kept teasing her by saying, "Retarded like your family..mom, dad, sister etc etc" so I said did you say yeah now he works with delinquents like you? Brooklyn: "No, I just threw my soccer ball at his head and told him to stop talking about my family." She drilled him in the head with the ball! At one point I wanted to laugh - cause she is such a tough cookie - but on the other hand I had to say "try and use your words next time."
To all of my single friends....Hello these coaches are from the UK and they are not married...and they are young...why aren't you visiting me every summer?
Her team and the coach
She and Coach Dan
Ava after her bath all wrapped up.

Brooklyn is the BEST big sister in the world! Giving Ava laundry basket rides around the house.

Ava loves to be in the laundry basket. It is pretty funny. She just dives in head first! She has no fear!

No comments: