Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holy LOTS OF PICTURES!! Pictures from August and Sept

So lets start with that I haven't posted any pictures in a very long time! Sorry.... so I am posting a ton of pictures from August and September. My battery died at some point and I forgot to reset the date so towards the bottom the dates are way wrong. I tried to post them in a sort of date order Ava dumping out her toy box, and then crawling inside of it...and then rolling it.
She is so crazy


Ava getting the happy gas before the MRI/MRA

OK we went to brunch after Ava's procedure and I saw this...I had Don kinda pose so I could take this picture.... Can you even count the number of scrunchies and barretts?

Ava's first time on the beach, this is at Muir Beach
Daddy and Ava walking on the beach
Brooklyn getting chased, this was so much fun watching her run in and out of the waves.
I love this picture - like a post card
I like this one too
So much I guess i posted it twice....


Muir WoodsInside a Redwood


This tree fell down in the 1930's and it is thought to have began to grow in 909 AD,

These trees have such an impress life span and life cycle

The crazy small elevator in our SF hotel. Brooklyn playing on the luggage cart in our Sacramento Hotel...the condom hotel
The condom is actually under this garbage can, have pictures of the real deal but won't post them. Lucky you!
Ah...my hero! This is the crib box!

Brooklyn a little less then happy about the crib box

Doesn't this mean....??? Haha I laugh every time we pass this sign - so this time I got a picture
Lorelei's Cupcake tower
Naliea at Lori's shower


The woman of the hour


Brooklyn's first day of school


Peach Days! Waiting for the Parade

Holly getting ready to fly away
Jaren very upset having just lost his balloon
Kyle's balloon kept attacking grandpa

OK this ride is so stinking scary. A bunch of metal welded together in the shape of an octagon and then trampoline material attached - a few seat belt and there you have it - totally safe to let your kids go on...and flip upside down
The big girls LOVED this ride

Alexa and Brooklyn at the FREE Home Depot station. It was so much fun we had enough adults to kids so things moved pretty smoothly
My builder buddy!




Kyle's finished project

Kyle testing out Nathan's stool
Grandpa and Jaren
With their completed birdhouse!
What a great team


Don and Brooklyn and their accomplishment
The scary trampoline pentagon upside down ride thing..

Jaren still liking it here
Alexa going upside down

Jaren...not so much liking it anymore


Ava playing with the keys the Hutchings gave her


Ava loving on the bear my folks gave her for her early birthday Grandma Carol and Ava



I love this picture! It is the Mountain Meadow Masacre Monument

Don and Brooklyn walking to the Monument
Coming back
We were here! The ET highway. AKA dead cow highway
The ONLY thing in Rachel, NV
Snoopy taking a nap This was 5 days before Jase!
Don and Lori
Grand Pops, Mommy and Jase
So fresh! 9-19-08
Mommy and Baby Jase
The Lamb Family leaving the hospital
On the way out of the hospital....this woman just HAD A BABY!!
Ryan and Snoop
The cake that Brooklyn had to decorate since I had the flu.
Ava and I got the flu really bad last week (Brooklyn and Don got it too, just not as bad)
She couldn't keep anything down, and it eventually led to this.
It was so horrible!


Snoopy
His full name is
Snoopy Dog Sir Licks a Lot Stepro
Isn't he cute?



Jase Steven Lamb (10/2/08...his due date!)



So Sweet!! His eyes seem to be a more "true" blue....not as
baby blue gray....we will see!
Jase's Bedroom
That's the infamous crib...we will forever remember that trip!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have so many little comments to make! First of all... your kids are getting so big and are SO cute!!! It looks like you've had some really fun times (trips, peach days, Jase, etc) and really not so fun times (the flu!!!) with your family recently! I'm glad to be able to keep track of you and what your family is up to on here! Ava is SO ADORABLE and Brooklyn gets bigger and bigger every picture I see! I still remember babysitting her when she was like a week old! Your family is just too cute. Other random comments: Scrunchy lady?! Crazy! Thank you for sharing that with us!!! ha ha ha. Clever idea to have Don pose too! ha ha. And also, I really love the full name of your dog :) Love you guys!

Laur-annie said...

Hi Stepro Family! Brooklyn you look so adorable in your first day of school pics! Love the outfit Miss Styles! You and your sister are growing up so much! You guys need to come see us in Salt Lake sometime!

Thanks for sharing all of the pics I agree with Rachel about keeping up on the latest. I love the picture of you and Brooklyn I think it was at the beach. Also love the one of her and Don at the monument!...and Ava! What a cutie pie! She is getting so big!

Sure love you guys!!

Laura

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Awesome postings Erica! The trampoline ride looks way scary! Did you do that in Utah? Did Brooklyn cut her hair? She looks adorable! Ava looks adorable. It is so weird to see a little baby put to sleep. Babies are always running around right? I guess they sleep more than anyone else. So it is not that weird to see a baby asleep I guess. I hope everything is going okay for Ava. It was fun to see all of the pictures! Thanks Erica!

Me said...

I swear I left a comment here...where did it go??