Friday, February 6, 2009

Hero

Since this has been so fun to read for everyone else – I followed the rules and some of my answers are HYSTERICAL – You can’t make this stuff up!

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
.
If someone says "Is this ok?" you say? When I See You Smile – Bad English
How would you describe yourself? Lose Yourself – Eminem
What do you like in a guy/girl? Smooth Criminal – Alien Ant Farm – That’s why I love him!
How do you feel today? Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynrd - I must be missing family?What is your life’s purpose? Gold Digger – Kayne West – Hahahahahahaa True Nuf True Nuf
What is your motto? Doin’ Just Fine – Boyz II Men – See I am a glass half full kinda girl
What do your friends think of you? Da Butt – EU --hahahahahahhahaha Yes, Yes this is nothing new!
What do you think of your parents? Beyond the Sea – Bobby Darin - They live to far away!
What do you think about very often? Sunny Day – Deana Carter – I actually like the rain we have been getting – but I would love a tan!
What is 2 + 2? – Imagine _ John Lennon – I must be feeling pretty introspective
What do you think of your best friend? Defying Gravity – Wicked – MAY WE NEVER SAG!!!
What do you think of the person you like? Rock Me Tonite – Billy Squier – He will be glad to hear this!
What is your life story? I Can’t Believe That You’re in Love With Me – Billie Holiday – Ah, how sweet.
What do you want to be when you grow up? God Only Know- Beach Boys – Aint that the truth?!?!? My Ipod is like the stinking magic 8 ball!
What do you think of when you see the person you like? My Immortal - Evanescence
What will you dance to at your wedding? Girls, Girls, Girls – Jay Z – HAHAHAHAHA Can you imagine dancing to Jay – Z in the church ?
What will they play at your funeral? Black Man’s Struggle – LudacrisHahahaahaaa no comment
What is your hobby/interest? I wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith - - hahaaha aha You can't make this up! This is again, true
What is your biggest fear? Knockin Boots – Candyman - no comment
What is your biggest secret? Centerfold – The J. Geils Band - Umm, Yeah…about that….
What do you think of your friends? Evolution – Korn - Always changing
What will you post this as? Hero – Enrique Iglesias

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

You had some seriously funny ones. I especailly liked your wedding song...too funny!

Rachel said...

wow.. this was INSPIRED! ha ha ha. Thanks for the entertainment :)