Sunday, February 15, 2009

SERIOUSLY

So, seriously, I am selling our house. I have listed it on Zillow and on Craigslist. We may consider doing a lease to buy type situation with the right person. We aren't asking a lot for the house. I am asking $199,000. Please --- if you know anyone who is interested and can qualify please have them contact me. We have completely remodeled the kitchen, custom cherry wood cabinets and pergo flooring. Bathrooms have been completely remodeled also, sure we have projects that we are still working on but will not have time to finish.

Next Sunday, Feb 22nd we will be having a family fast and prayer meeting that we will be able to get out from under our house so that when Don gets the job offer in May we won't have the house worry then. Please alert the presses!!

1 comment:

Greta said...

I am praying that your house sells. I hope that you can find some peace with everything going on. I am thinking about you.