Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pray it works out!

Last Wednesday I had a horrible back spasm. It knocked me to the floor, I couldn't move. I cried and cried and Ava cried with me. I texted everyone I know here in this God forsaken town and heard from no one. I could not feel my right leg and my toes were increasingly numb. I seriously thought I would have suffered major nerve damage and loose feeling in my feet (yes dramatic - but I was scared!) I have a long history of sciatica, but this was by far the worst it has ever been. Don came rushing home from work to find me almost 2 hours lying in the same spot. Every move or twitch I would make would make my back spasm even more and I would cry more. Ava was so sweet, she brought me my cell phone, the home phone and even the remote control. I was in the middle of the kitchen floor so the remote did me no good. Don was able to get a hold of Amanda (Sean's wife) and she came to take Ava for a ride and pick Brooklyn up from school. We called an ambulance, as I could not even stand. The ER here sucks. They just kept giving me Demerol and all kinds of narcotics. I just wanted a muscle relaxer to stop the spasms in my lower back. I was permanently stuck on my left side. It was horrible. I am more mobile today, and feeling slightly better. My "AHA" moment came as I lie crying to myself and to Ava that I could honestly lie her until 8:30 when Don was supposed to get home from work. No one had answered my pleas for help. I need to be home. I need to be back in Vegas. Where I can count on people. For crying out loud I was on the floor for 2 hours! My Mom and Dad could have made it to Vegas from Hurricane in that amount of time. So we are house shopping for Vegas right now. Hoping that by the time Don graduates College in May we should have a job offer by June and be out of this town in June. We are prequalled for 200k which, right now buys you a hell of a lot in Vegas !!! We need to come up w/ 3% and closing costs by then. And we need to figure out what we are going to do with this house. I put it up on Craigslist, trying to sell it only for what we owe on it - we are also willing to rent to buy to the right person. If you know anyone who wants to rent or buy in Carson please send them our way, we have done a ton of work to this house, there are a few projects that need to be done, but we are working on them - nah...not really! I am done with Projects on this house! hahaha Great first time home - great investment property!!! Please pray that our plans work out. I need my family and friends again!

No comments: