Friday, May 22, 2009

Brooklyn - Pudding Face, Suessical the Musical and Crazy Hair Day

So, about a week ago I made banana pudding and chocolate pudding and mixed them, Brooklyn thought it was so gross - I told her just to try it - she wouldn't so I had her by the arm and was trying to get her to taste it - she wouldn't - so I tackled her to the ground and made her eat it.









It was in her hair - everywhere! She ended up liking it though
She was in Suessical the Musical last Friday for her school. She LOVES a reason to dress up - she dressed up like Dr. Suess. She looked very cute!

There were 3 different plays - her group were the more advanced and she did so good! They all did really - i loved all the singing and dancing


AND FINALLY !!!!
CRAZY HAIR DAY 5-22-09
Brooklyn loves any reason to dress up. She is a crazy hair day freak! Always wanting to perfect last year's masterpiece. I braided her hair last night in 25 braids -
Looks pretty like this

Alas it won't last long
I teased the crap out of it - It took an hour and twenty minutes to tease and hair spray it.
Then comes the color..... Blue with orange polka dots!!


She loved it!! She was 5 minutes late for school, so she had to check in at the office to get a tardy pass - the office ladies loved it!! She got her picture taken again for the end of the year slide show. They all asked me if it was a wig. That is her favorite compliment on crazy hair day - is to ask her if it's a wig.



She had to slouch it was rubbing the ceiling of the car


will be posting pics of Don's graduation next

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh My Gosh! That is some totally awesome hair! How much conditioner did you go through to get it back to normal :)

Erica said...

Crazy hair day was just today - I will keep you updated on how long it takes to comb out!

Me said...

I love a post all about my wacko Brookie Lou. Her hair turned out awesome, and I love that she is so into that stuff.

Mer said...

She is crazy just like her mother!!!!:)