Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The ride down and softball w/ the Hutchings


Potty Break in Tonopah - Ava dumped water all over herself so we had to strip her down, but then it was too cold for her outside so she got to stretch in the car.


Jaren getting ready to play ball

Kyle taking a picture of me taking a picture of him

Ava playing softball

Kyle
Don and Nathan pitching

Jaren really pissed that he couldn't catch Brooklyn

Jaren still really pissed off

Nathan pitching

Kyle riding the skate board
So while we were down there I like to play a little game with my nephews, all of them really, of torturing them until they confess that I am their favorite aunt. Kyle was adumant that he didn't have a favorite aunt. So I started to name some of his aunts, Jamie, NO - Wendy - NO - Sue - NO - Tara - NO - Me - NO, so I ask him why? Why don't you have a favorite aunt? He says," I don't have a favorite aunt because they are all GIRLS!" hahahaha guess that makes sense

Brooklyn batting and I don't know what Holly is doing - I know I waited for this shot though


Holly rounding the bases

1 comment:

Me said...

you never heard the expression, "we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher"??? that is why I did the belly scrathcy. hahaha all your pics are much better than mine. Brookie looks so cute in that one of you guys driving down.