Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Hanukkah

Last Friday night Brooklyn helped one of her best friends, Dagen, with his Hanukkah project. The last 2 years instead of getting presents for Hanukkah, he donates time and services to worthy causes. This year he needed a little help packing up hygiene kits. Brooklyn was more then willing to help. The good deeds also graced the cover of the Sunday paper. I have attached that article. http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/20081214/NEWS/812129952&parentprofile=search

3 comments:

Greta said...

Oh, I love it!! How awesome is your daughter and her friends!

Me said...

Brooklyn, what a sweetheart you are! (and how cool is that to have your paper on the front page?!)

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

That is amazing! How old are these kids? I am thirty and I am still thinking about all the cool stuff I want instead of doing service projects. That is really cool! Your blog is awesome Erica. I had to take a break from blogging, because our world was upside down this past month trying to get my parents out on their mission! Chaos! I love reading your blog Erica. You are so hilarious. Thanks.