Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry

I am too tired! I posted all of these pictures backwards and don't want to fix it! The hand prints across the floor! I loved these prints!
So we moved the cake to the mat on the ground - that lasted only a second. She doesn't like being dirty

Still hating the cake!


REALLY hating the cake, all the people standing around singing to her, watching her ect Not sure what to do with this cake

Tossing the hat off
Not thrilled with the birthday girl hat


Ava and her little cake. I had to hold it because she kept trying to grab the candle.



Ava's First Birthday ... OCT 3rd! I am a slacker! Ava had a great first birthday. Pam, Don's mom, came up for the week she stayed with us. It was nice having her. Don's brother Jeff and his wife Julie and their 2 kids also came up for the weekend of her birthday. That was the most awesome considering that their baby was like 10 days old! Lets see who else came? It was 2 months ago....Sean and Mandy, Lori and Ryan and Jase, Rick and Deidra and Naliea, oh and our friends the Heaths. I think that was it! She made out!
I am going to close this post out so that I can start fresh. And maybe post the next batch of pictures in the right order!













1 comment:

Me said...

She is so adorable, I want to see her so bad!!!! I wonder if she is an "8" too. haha