Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

Brooklyn made us this storage unit from the box my parents shipped their Christmas presents in.
Doing the " I got it dance"
It was Raving Rabbids
Comfy blankie from Grandma CaroHmm....puzzled...why did she get me a mouth guard?


And ...cleats????
Finding out that I signed him up for grown man flag football! SWEET! He is excited about it. They begin in March and they play no matter what type of weather we are having. I can't wait!


Brooklyn had an "American Girl" Christmas. She got Nikki when we were in Chicago and she got Kit for Christmas along w/ 2 outfits and Kit's dog



Brooklyn introducing them to each other
Snoop
Ava's Lady Bug rocker - she gets some serious momentum on this thing!


Kissing her baby doll

Our first White Christmas here! This is what we woke up to! It was gorgeous!



New chairs. She is redecorating her room and wants it to be "funky"
As for my Christmas - Don got me 2 Calphalon pans! Woo Hoo --- I do seriously love them! And it was the best gift. He also bought us tickets to see Joel McHale (from the Soup). We went Dec. 27th. The picture above is Brooklyn's attempt at taking it before our date. The one below is the one I ended up taking of us. We had such a great night! It was our first 2 event date since Ava has been born. Usually we can get out for dinner or a movie never both. Mandy babysat so we could enjoy dinner (Outback) and then the show. We had a great time! It was so awesome.

No comments: