Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vegas Baby!!

WOOT TEE WOOOT!!!!

So we are coming to Vegas in April! Sweet!! Don't get your hopes up for a lot of door to door visits though. Haha

My poor has endured Vegas with me many times over the passed 4 years - however he has never done anything Vegas has to offer. When we are there it is always all about who we have to visit. So this time we are renting a room just off the Strip on Paradise (discounted by the condom hotel) and I promised him that we could do "touristy" things. The things I always over look doing because I have already. We actually will be driving down Saturday the 11th and staying at Holly's house Saturday. We check into our hotel Sunday and doing the Vegas stuff until Wednesday when we will be going to Utah to visit my Grandma and Parents.

Now, I am not saying that we won't see anyone --- but you know this is supposed to be a vacation! So plan on hanging out with us on the Strip if you want to see us! : )

1 comment:

Tara said...

We are so excited to see you guys!